In our nature study this week we are learning about snails! I was super excited for this and can’t wait for our little friends to start coming out to play We read all about their anatomy and life cycle, practiced the letter L, completed a shadow matching and anatomy worksheet, and also some line work and a number lesson. We also made a cute paper snail craft.
Then we had an awesome time at the park with friends for a break. So glad we got to enjoy this beautiful day. After, we chilled out with a good book and did a few fun worksheets on the letters, shapes, and a number puzzle I created. Looking forward to more snail fun this week
- Snails Up Close by Greg Pyers
- Are You a Snail? by Judy Allen and Tudor Humphries
- Letter cards, nature count and shapes worksheet by @morningstogether
- Shadow matching, anatomy worksheet and snail puzzle by yours truly
- snail craft by Teachers Pay Teachers
You can find and download my worksheets for the snail unit for free at graystardesign.com/homeschool