Today we continued our caterpillar study and read an adorable story and then looked at a beautiful print of all different caterpillars and the butterflies/moths they turn into. We practiced the letter C, some line work, coloring, and had a number lesson with our insect count & clip cards. Then we got crafty and made some caterpillars of our own.
- Caterpillar Dreams by Clive McFarland
- Caterpillar print by @withhisgrace
- Count and clip cards by @morningstogether
- Hungry caterpillar worksheet by Teachers Pay Teachers
- C worksheet by This Reading Mama
- C dot worksheet & color by number by Twisty Noodle