autumncrafts, enwcpumpkinweek, exploringnaturewithchildren, homeschool, learningathome, nature, trees
We officially dove into this weeks nature study today, Pumpkins! Over the weekend we carved a silly pumpkin so that was sort of when we started. Today, Elliot and I did a bunch of fun projects and practiced letters and numbers with pumpkin inspired lessons.
- we read The Pumpkin Fair by Eve Bunting
- painted a watercolor pumpkin
- practiced numbers and writing the letter P with worksheets from @lively.little.home
- created a mosaic P with pumpkin seeds
- made little pumpkins with air dry clay
It was a busy fun filled day! We also enjoyed being outside just when the sun came out, had a numbers lesson and played a new matching game. A nice way to start the week.