It may not be sunny and warm but this week we are celebrating and learning all about spring! We read about the weather of the season and how people celebrate the spring equinox, practiced the letter S, used count & clip cards for our number lesson and did some line tracing, and studied soil layers. Then we got crafty with flower lacing cards I made and a tape activity. I also read a cute story while Elliot made Pac-Man from scrap paper. We love spring!
- The Reasons for Seasons by Gail Gibbons (spring section)
- The Spring Equinox: Celebrating the Greening of the Earth by Ellen Jackson
- Read aloud: The Strange Egg by Margaret Mahy, from A Treasury of Five-Minute Stories
- count and clip cards by @honeycombcabin
- Letter cards by @atthecherrytree
- Soil layers print by @brighterdaypress