Our nature study this week is the plant cycle. We’ve been learning so much about this subject so it’s nice to review, as well as explore a bit more. We started with a book about seeds and beautiful plant cycle cards, then learned about roots, plants that grow underground and what’s inside plants. Elliot also completed a life cycle sheet and painted a sunflower.
- Flip, Float, Fly: Seeds on the Move by JoAnn Early Macken
- Flowers, Trees and Fruits by Sally Morgan
- Info cards by @twigandmoth
- Count and clip cards by @sosimpleabeginning
- Pen Control Workbook by @scholasticinc
- Life cycle worksheet by Superstar Worksheets