This morning we got a late start but we read more about the plant life cycle, practiced letters and numbers, completed a plant anatomy worksheet, and Elliot did a line work activity. Plants are amazing and learning about them is pretty rad.
- How a Seed Grows by Helene J. Jordan
- Earth’s Cycles: The Plant Cycle by Cheryl Jakab
- A Child’s Introduction to Natural History by Heather Alexander
- Letter cards by @morningstogether
- Count and clip cards by @sosimpleabeginning
- Pen Control Workbook by @scholasticinc
- Plant worksheet by Teachers Pay Teachers