We are learning all about flowers this week in our nature study! This morning we read some good books, studied the parts and life cycle of daffodils, practiced the letter F and numbers, completed a fun sticker activity, a shape puzzle and some line work. Then we made flowers out of pipe cleaners.
- The Reason for a Flower by Ruth Heller
- Let’s Look at the Garden Close Up by Caroline Allaire
- Parts of a daffodil and life cycle prints by @mamashappyhive
- Letter cards by @morningstogether
- Count and clip cards by @sosimpleabeginning