This week we are learning about butterflies! Due to Elliot’s birthday celebrations, we got a late start but catching up today. We read a few really nice books and discussed our favorite types of butterflies, reviewed the life cycle, practiced linework/counting/matching/the letter B, completed a connect the dots exercise and a shape puzzle, and put together an awesome paper moth. Looking forward to some more butterfly fun tomorrow morning.
- It’s a Butterfly’s Life by Irene Kelly
- A Butterfly is Patient by Diana Hutts Aston (open book)
- The Big Book of Bugs by Yuval Zommer
- Butterfly Unit by @stephhathawaydesigns
- Counting worksheet by @hudson_academy
- Insect Lore Booklet
- Printable moth by @morningstogether