We had a chill butterfly lesson this morning and Elliot was happy Daddy sat with us. First, we read a fun book (he loves Crinkleroot) and learned a little more about moths and how they are different from butterflies. Then we reviewed the letter B and counting, played a butterfly matching game, completed a life cycle worksheet, and had a color sesh. We have a lazy rainy weekend ahead and I am looking forward to resting for sure.
- Crinkleroot’s Guide to Butterflies & Moths by Jim Arnosky
- The Big Book of Bugs by Yuval Zommer
- Butterfly Unit (life cycle sheet) by @stephhathawaydesigns
- Butterfly matching by @hudson_academy
- Insect Lore Booklet (counting)
- Letter B worksheet by therelaxedhomeschool.com