Trying to have an easy morning over here so I kept our lesson pretty short. We looked at various butterflies and moths, reviewed the anatomy, practiced letters/shapes/numbers, and completed a sticker activity in our bug book. I haven’t been feeling well so the rest of the day we are taking it easy. Happy Friday everyone.
- Nature Anatomy by Julia Rothman
- Know and Glow Insects And Bugs Sticker Activity Book
- Butterfly Unit (anatomy print) by @stephhathawaydesigns
- Booklet by Insect Lore
- Letter worksheets by This Reading Mama and Teachers Pay Teachers
- Shape worksheets by @morningstogether