enwcnighttimeskyweek, harborandsprout, homeschool, learningathome, nature, naturestudy, plantstudy
This week we started the new @harborandsprout curriculum and love it! The theme for this month is botany so for the rest of August we will explore all things plants, as well as continue with the @raisinglittleshoots nature curriculum. I also follow @discoverwildlearning for our math lessons. We covered a ton this week!
Parts of a plant, plant cells, what plants need to live, seeds, pollination, sight words, poetry, math, art studies, the 5 senses, and patterns. We also had a music study, looked at some beautiful artwork, and played a few rounds of nature & letter bingo. Each week the fun and learning continues.
- Nature bingo by @sosimpleabeginning
- Number cards by @morningstogether
- Letter bingo by @thepeacefulpress
- Shadow matching by @mylittlehandslearn
- Concrete poem unit by @harborandsprout
- Letter cards by @morningstogether
- Senses unit by @theeverydayplanner_
- Summer senses book by @sosimpleabeginning
- Jar printable & letters by @morningstogether
- The Original Mother Goose
- Art: The World of Art, from Aboriginal to American Pop, Renaissance Masters to Postmodernism
- A Humble Life by Linda Oatman High
- The Big Book of Blooms by Yuval Zommer